Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you located?
- We are approximately 110 miles Northwest of Ft. Worth, 90 miles South of Wichita Falls, 100 miles Northeast of Abilene at 5501 Lakeshore Drive, 24 miles Southeast of Graham, Texas on Possum Kingdom Lake.
- What are the Office Hours?
- Monday - 9am to 5pm (9am to 12 noon holiday weekends)
Tuesday - CLOSED (except for Emergencies or problems)
Wednesday - CLOSED (except for Emergencies or problems)
Thursday - 9am to 5pm
Friday - 9am to 7pm
Saturday - 9am to 5pm
Sunday - 9am to 12 noon (9am to 5pm holiday weekends)
Closed for Lunch from 12 noon to 1pm
- What is there to do there?
- We offer swimming and fishing. In the surrounding area you can rent canoes and boats. There are three (3) golf courses in the area, as well as antique shopping in several nearby towns. The nearest bowling alley and movie theater are located in Graham about 24 miles away.
- Are your cabins on the water?
- Our cabins are within walking distance of the lake.
- Do you have Internet service available?
- Yes, we now have Wi-fi service available.
- Do all the cabins have television?
- When making a reservation be sure to ask about TVs in cabins. Some have them and some don't.
- What linens do you supply?
- We provide bed linens (sheets, blankets, pillows).
- Do you supply dishes and utensils?
- We provide basic dishes and a single cooking pot.
- Do the cabins have coffee pots?
- All cabins have coffee makers.
- Do you accept debit cards?
- We do accept debit cards as payment.
- Will you charge my card when I make a reservation?
- We run an authorization of 50% of the amount of your full stay, at the time of reservation.
- Do you have a boat dock?
- We have a 10 slip dock. Reservations are required.
- Are campfires allowed?
- No ground fires are allowed on resort property.
- Are fireworks allowed?
- No fireworks are allowed on resort property.
- Is tent camping allowed?
- No tent camping is allowed on resort property.
- Is there a grocery store nearby?
- A convenience store is within ten (10) miles and Graham is twenty-four (24) miles away. There is also a small store on site with ice, soda, snacks, and a small selection of general merchandise.
- Do you sell bait and fishing license?
- No, but there are several places nearby that do.
- Can I bring my pet?
- All pets MUST be on a leash at all times. There is a $10.00 per day charge for pets. Pet owner is responsible for damages and cleaning up after pet.
- Are there restaurants nearby?
- Several restaurants are within ten (10) miles. Graham, with a wide choice of restaurants, is twenty-four miles away.
- When is check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is 2:00 p.m.; check-out is 12:00 p.m. If you need to arrive later than 5:00 p.m., please let us know so that we can plan accordingly.
- Will my cell phone work?
- Some providers have service in the area, but a few may not have digital service on the resort property. Call your provider for more information.
- Are there phones in the rooms?